The Bills. What can I say. We were excited to start the season off with a Monday night game...even if it was against the Patriots. I warned Colin that it would be a tough game, but he was in good spirits. I was a little skeptical, since they had a pretty dismal pre-season. But as the game went on, I was becoming more and more hopeful. The game was great. They looked good! The hitting was hard. I almost couldn't believe my ears when I heard the announcer say "what a brilliant series of plays by the Bills". Buffalo led throughout the game, but the Patriots started inching their way closer to the win. And then it happened in all too typical Bills style. One minute left, Patriots touchdown. Bills lose 24-25. Kev, doesn't this eerily remind you of the one point Dallas loss...remember, the one that you almost threw up over, and had to leave the room? Even though I'm sad you are gone, I'm glad you weren't here to see it!
Poor Buffalo. Oh well. Maybe next week. I have to say though, if they keep playing the way that they did tonight, they might just have a shot. We will keep our hopes up, just like every season.
On a lighter note, another Yankee win (it pains me to say that, but I will, just for you Kev.)




5 comments:
OH Colin, it's going to be a long and arduous love affair with the Bills. How ridiculous last night? And to think, I will have to face all those smug Patriots fans at the hospital today. Don't worry, Colin. We are all of a stronger character for our love of the Bills.
Bills looked great. Joe
Ouch. It's painful to be in Buffalo today. I actually feel bad for my good buddy L. McKelvin. Sorry Kev. Glad that mommy and son were able to catch the game. It won't surprise me if Colin's first word is Bills. haha.
LOVE IT! Yes those Bills will never change I am sad to say. I'm in town the weekend of Oct 3rd...let me know if this works for you ;o)
Oh and PS my blog was really directed at my mom ;o)
(Oh dear, TO, what can the matter be?)
I love that little fan of yours! I hope you were kicking and yelling, Colin to cheer the BILLS on!
Post a Comment