Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cheesecake!

My mom, Colin and I met my aunts and cousins at the Cheesecake factory. It was a fun-filled girls night out...plus Colin of course. Man, was it GOOD!

Aunt Sue, my mom, Auntie C and I.


Emily, Colin, Ellyn and Aunt Kim. 
Sorry about my camera flash reflecting in the mirror. And not a very good pic of Colin because he was having way too much fun with the spoon.
 
What I didn't get a picture of...only because my Aunt Kim wouldn't let me...was a picture of her reading the menu by candlelight. She literally had the table candle in her hand, up close to the menu because, "It is so dark in here!" 
(you didn't think I was going to let it go, did ya Kim?)


Haley, with her beloved napkin. She kept commenting (all throughout dinner) about how nicely the napkin was folded. So naturally I had to take a picture of her with it.


Checking out the goodies with Auntie C.


This still makes me laugh. Sorry Carol, but I had to post this pic.
"Low carb cheesecake? Here? WHY! What's the POINT!"


By the end of the night, Colin was so tired from all the laughing, gabbing, and indulging. Poor baby. My aunt was lightly running her fingers down his face and he was in a total trance.


Thank you ladies for an awesome girls night!

1 comment:

Haley ; ) said...

who takes the time to fold napkins like that? seriously? cheesecake was good too though, haha! Colin you cutie pie wait until you're like 13 and we tell all your friends you went on a GIRLS NIGHT OUT with all your fav aunties!