Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kevin is HOME!!!!

I'm a little late posting this...
After a looonnnngggg trip back from Afghanistan, Kevin finally made it home a couple of weeks ago! We are so happy to have him back!

Waiting for our guy at the airport.

Yup Colin, that is your Daddy! Minus the mustache (thank goodness).


Our little family is complete again.

I do have to say, although we totally hated that Kevin had to deploy, I was fortunate enough to go home to Rochester to be with our families and friends for the 4 months that he was away. We were surrounded by endless amounts of love and support, and it helped make our time away from him go by that much faster. Not to mention, it was FUN! Thank you for everything...even though Colin is young, I am certain he took so much good away from it, and it helped to shape him into the wonderful baby that he is! Words cannot describe how special being with family meant to me. We will miss you dearly, but will see you again soon enough.
Remember...our door in NC is ALWAYS open...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am flying in on Saturday. Joe / Dad

Pat said...

That was the BEST day!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! So glad Kevin is home and you are all doing well. We miss you and think you should make a trip down to TX!! :)
XOXO - Chrissy, Cole and Brian

Kelly said...

that is so precious with Colins hand on his daddy's face....love the hair and happy for you that the "stache" is gone!! Glad Kevin made it home safely:)