Thursday, April 8, 2010

Monthly photo shoot.

Colin was 11 months old on the 4th! As you can see, I'm a bit behind on posting. Maybe it's because I'm delaying the inevitable that our baby will be ONE in only a month. I just can't believe it.

Here is what Colin is doing at 11 months old:
-He has 3 teeth on top, 2 on the bottom. 
-Says a few new things: "hi" "baby" and "hot". When he sees a ball he says "ba" and sometimes dog is "da". This is all totally random of course. But he will NOT say Mama.
-If you ask, he can show you on your face where your eyes, nose, mouth and hair is.
-Is cruising while holding on to something, but is still pretty wobbly. We are in no rush to have him walk.
-Does hi-five
-Loves finding airplanes in the sky. He always looks up when he hears one, and when he spots it, he gets excited. I guess his Daddy is in the right profession.
-We haven't had him weighed in a while, but I suspect he is about 23 pounds.

So, here is our big 11 month old boy. This is the last of our monthly photo shoots, and then maybe we can make it a yearly photo shoot. I am having visions of 18-year-old-Colin sitting on his airplane blanket with his bear. Ha! It was very difficult to take these 11 month pictures, since our boy is quite squirmy. But I love how the first picture showcases his luscious leg. Or as our neighbor calls his legs, "juicy". Kev thinks we should use better adjectives, like "powerful".  

His nose is runny and he is drooling in this pic, but I guess we'll take what we can get.

He literally doesn't stop moving. I was trying to distract him, so maybe he would stay still, so here he is showing me where his bear's nose is.

And then he did this and laughed. And then that was the end of our shoot because he took off.

We love you, Colin Patrick. But stop growing so fast.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Give him a big kiss for me!

Aunt Kim said...

Hey Nicole....... Grampa was over at our house yesterday and I asked him if he wanted to see some pictures of Colin. He was so happy to look at the pictures of "that baby". I even went back many months to show him how much he has grown. Grampa said it made his day. Mine too :)

Pat said...

How sweet! Kim's message brings tears to my eyes!

Anonymous said...

What a Joy!!! He is a busy boy. Gotta love him. Mom

Aunt Carol said...

My friend Eileen says "the bear is shrinking." HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!! I love how his little personality comes through in these pictures!