So, I've been hinting to Kevin that I really want to go to Disney World next year. OK...when I say hint, I mean mentioning it just about every week and telling him how much fun it would be.
My friend Dana got Colin a cool ride on airplane for his birthday...and wouldn't you know, it's a Mickey theme. Perfect! Of course I took this great opportunity to teach him who Mickey is. I don't look at it as brainwashing...it's for a good cause, right?
Colin really doesn't sit still. Not. for. a. second. I sometimes put the TV on for him, but it usually goes unwatched or he watches it for a brief second before going on his way. Well, I put the Disney Channel on the other day, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse just happened to be on. He laid on the floor and watched it for a good ten minutes. He even held up his little chubby finger, pointed to the TV, and said "Mickey".
Mission accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think you could probably have some company....Cole and I would love it!!!
How cute! We would love to join you as well!
Boy, does he look like a happy, content little guy. Remember your "favorite shows"? Love, Donna
Post a Comment