Saturday, July 17, 2010

One week ago today...

...was Bridget and Brian's wedding! The day was perfect. The setting was gorgous. The bride was beautiful. The food was delicious.  And we had a fun time with family. It couldn't have been better!

Now, along with our awesome time comes the craziness of pulling myself and a little one together. Combine that with the emotions of Kevin's little sister getting married. Translation: I didn't take any pictures.
Thankfully, the photogropher there was amazing. He was snapping pictures all night. I can't wait to see them!

I am posting some pictures stolen from our family photog, Aunt Carrie. These were taken at the equally-fabulous rehersal dinner.

Thank you Bridget and Brian, for throwing an awesome party. We couldn't be happier for you, and we are so honored that we got to be a part of your special day.

The newlyweds!

Our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish colins thumb was sticking up in this picture.