My Grandparents.
They are one of a kind, let me tell ya. I can't say enough about them. My brother, cousins and I are so blessed to have grown up under their wings They are everything you would want in grandparents, and more! They are supportive, smart, funny, loving, hardworking, and kind. I know we all have such a great deal of respect for them. Not to mention they will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary this September!
We had a get together over my Aunt Sue's house while we were in town (no surprise there!). My Grandparents walk in and the first thing my Grandpa says to me is: "We got a cake. For Colin. It's all for him. And I want you to put it in front of him, and let him eat it."
Okaaaaayyyy? If you know my Grandpa, you know to just do what he says, no questions asked.
So, Colin got to indulge in his special little treat from his Great Grandparents. We can be safe to say that he thoroughly enjoyed it. And I am so overjoyed that he gets to experience their love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is a picture of love and happiness!
Hey Nicole ..........
Are you sure he didn't say "we have a cake for CARLIN"
Love, Kim
They just love that little baby!!!!!Love Donna
Post a Comment