Monday, September 20, 2010

Jack!

Our nephew Jack turned four yesterday. FOUR! I can't believe it's been four years since that guy was born!
Yesterday morning Kevin called him and immediately began singing Happy Birthday to him in a deep voice, without saying who he was. I could hear Jack on the other end of the phone laughing and saying "Who IS this?" Is this KEVIN?" I just love his little giggle.
Happy birthday, big boy. Hope four treats you well! Have a fun year.

Jack and Uncle Kev.

Jack and his Mommy (aka Aunt Carrie)!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Thanks guys and thanks for the awesome package. That was a real treat for Jack to open. You always pick the best gifts!! Buzz and Woody were on the train tracks this morning! Love you all!

Pat said...

I love the "Happy Birthday Jack" pictures! All the pictures are great but my favorite is the one of Carrie and Jack. She like you, Nicole,is always taking the pics, so it is SWEET to see her!

P.S. Did you get a photo of the two of you at the military ball? Please post.
P.P.S. If not, could you please dress up this weekend so I can see how YOU TWO looked!!?!!