Anyone remember that little ditty from the movie White Christmas? I know a few of my faithful blog readers do! Hehe.
Coincidentally, I think that song is Colin's favorite for this holiday season. He especially likes doing the Danny Kaye sound effects.
Unfortunately, he was not too enthused with the real snowfall that blanketed the ground in Rochester. He was excited about putting on his snowpants and boots, but when it came time to play out there, he wasn't having it.
Yup. I have a whiner.
But actually my mom and I just kind of ignored him and the longer he stayed out, the better he got. I think we broke him in. We even caught him trying to catch the snowflakes on his tongue!

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! "Baby, it's cold outside....."
Well if you live in Upstate NY in the lake effect belt you can't be a whiner. Colin did fine, he's one tough kid. It was really cold that day. He especially enjoyed trying to shovel the driveway. That a boy Colin!!! Love Grandma D
Post a Comment