I am not complaining one bit about being able to stay at home with Colin. But sometimes, things get a little stale. Thankfully we have the internet, and a little creativity to come up with new ideas. Colin is totally a "large motor" type of boy. He'd rather be wrestling, kicking a ball, or running around outside. If I put a craft in front of him, he usually has little interest. So, my mom gave me a few "crafty" ideas, and as a plus, this one incorporated some learning. I have to admit, this one was rated so-so on the "impress Colin" scale. But, it was something new to try.
Pick out 2 paint colors (or three or four) and pour a little into a zip-lock bag. He liked that he could do this himself.
Seal it up, and smush it around.
Discover what new color that your selected color combo makes. Viola!
No comments:
Post a Comment