Well, this Saturday was no exception. In fact, it was even more crazy because it was the first time some of my aunts, uncles and cousins laid eyes on Colin. Originally my day started as a quiet visit to my Grandparents house, followed by a trip to see Kevin's mom. When my Aunt Sue and Aunt Carol got wind that we were there, they cut their vacation short at the lake and raced to my Grandparents to see him. And I am not lying when I say "raced"...they really tried to beat eachother there. Since I realized that this visit was going to be longer than I anticipated, I just had Kevin's mom join us!
So, another memorable day was made. And Colin seemed to fit right in to all of the craziness.
Two of my aunts, cousins Haley and Emily, and Kevin's mom waiting for Colin to wake up from his nap.
Seriously.
Seriously.





2 comments:
I loved every minute of it! And so did COLIN! What a fun and loving family! Colin, aren't they GREAT!
Look how dark we are next to him!!!!
Post a Comment