Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why, hello little friend...

While folding clothes in his room, I put Colin on his tummy in his crib so he could play (don't worry...firm mattress, and I was standing right there). He was talking to his little blue puppy. It was SO cute. I actually had to snap these pictures through the bars of his crib to capture the conversation.


7 comments:

Pat said...

SWEET!!!

Kara said...

how adorable girl! He is getting so strong! It's amazing what a few weeks will do! You are such a good mommy Nicole!! REALLY!

Margaret said...

How precious! Colin is so intent. I can almost hear the conversation!

Auntie Carol said...

Hi, we're here at the Kinch's in place of the family picnic looking at the baby's pictures. He's sooooooo cute! Carol is trying to figure out how to steal him when you get here.
Love,
Great Gramma
Grandma Donna
Aunt Cawow
Aunt Sue
Aunt Kim
Bopper

carrie said...

He is so cute. Can I be added to the list of people who'd like to steal him?

jilljohnandhope said...

This made me smile! Sooo sweet!

Auntie Carol said...

AND, what a big boy holding his head up! Nicole - what a beautiful blessing is Colin!