Friday, December 4, 2009

7 Months old.

Our baby is 7 months old. I know I probably say this every month, but I really can't believe it. He is doing new things every day. And he is FUNNY! He has quite the little personality emerging.

-He is sitting by himself.
-Tries to scoot forward...it's only a matter of time before he is crawling. Then we're in trouble!
-Drinks juice from a sippy cup.
-Eating most baby food...he seems to like it all, except he isn't too crazy about green beans.
-Grabs at everything.
-Babbles, laughs and yells a lot.
-Sleeps through the night, and gets himself to sleep on his own. I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm pretty sure we've finally turned the corner...I know it will probably change but I'm thoroughly enjoying it for the time being!


Here is the big 7 month old!




4 comments:

carrie said...

That bottom picture reminds me of the classic George Costanza shot.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ham hocks from Hockingham!
SMOOSH!

Aunt Carol said...

Uh, that was me if you couldn't tell.