Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas with Grandma Patty

Colin and I went to Grandma Patty's house to celebrate Christmas. It was so fun! It's always nice to get Jack, Lily and Colin together, and also spend more time with Aunt Carrie, Uncle Dave, Aunt Bridget and Brian. And of course Grandma Patty too!

Lots of love.





Colin with Grandma Patty, Aunt Bridget and Lily.


Colin wasn't so sure why (future) Uncle Brian was on the floor too.


Does anyone remember the "Cousin photo shoot" conducted back in June, in North Carolina? Well, here is round two. One of these days we will get a good shot. This is seriously the best I got. But at least they have cute matching PJ's!


And then there were two...


And then only one...(only because he can't really move from a sitting position yet)...

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

carrie said...

The pjs are so cute. I like that first picture of my mom and Colin. I have to get my pics up! Merry Christmas. Thanks for all our beautiful gifts. Miss you Kev.