So, enter mac and cheese. Don't get me wrong...I know this is a classic childhood-food staple, and in no way would I ever deny him from eating such a delicious dish (that I indulge in myself). And it's not even that unhealthy. I just thought it was funny how he ate it with such gusto. Bring on the salt, preservatives and added dyes...this boy is hooked.
...and did I mention, only 2 days until Kevin returns?!?





3 comments:
Oh it's not "that" bad for them. You can make your own with whole wheat pasta to make it a little more healthy if you want. I also will sometimes put some pureed sweet potatoes in with it and they have NO idea they are eating the good stuff too. Actually, I think it makes it taste better.
YEAH that Kevin is coming home...are you guys going back to NC after that?
Man does not live on ..... Joe
I make Kendalls with pureed cauliflower so that she gets a little extra and she actually likes when I add the broccoli "treetops" as she calls them. To add...what mom doesnt love and easy box lunch every now and then!! But if you want some neat ideas for when those stubborn food critics (toddlers) wont eat...I use Jessica Seinfelds book about sneaking food in, and I even like alot of the meals she creates. Glad Kevin is home!!
Post a Comment