We had an awesome time in Little Rock this past weekend! We got to witness Chris and Amy's beautiful wedding, and celebrate with our dear friends. It was so much fun...as it always is with this bunch! It was cool to visit the place that we called home for almost 5 years.
On a side note, Colin was a very good baby- despite missed naps and a messed up schedule. He was perfect!
Some of the Air Force crew with the bride and groom.
While living in Little Rock, I nannied for a little boy. Colin and I met him and his family for lunch. It was so good seeing them, especially since they were like a second family to me. I was surprised how big Clay has gotten! He agreed to take this picture, as long as Colin promised not to drool on him.

4 comments:
So how do you compare the 2 states? Dad
...a lovely bunch of coconuts....
Looks like there are two very cute people missing! :(
It must have been fun to see everyone. Love Donna
Post a Comment