Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bored.

Colin has not been feeling well for the past week, so that, combined with Kevin being gone for a work trip, we've had some loooonnng days together. Plus, it's been so hot out, so a walk in the heat with a sick boy is out of the question. When I told my mom how I was running out of ideas for things to do, she told me to fill up a wash tub with some water and odds and ends, strip him down to his diaper and let him play. SO, that's just what we did.



Sweet, sick boy.

Even feeling under the weather, he still manages a grin.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Poor guy. Look at him standing by himself! Oh my goodness. Does he ever get grumpy? :)

Carrie said...

Poor guy. Look at him standing by himself! Oh my goodness. Does he ever get grumpy? :)

Anonymous said...

Colin , hope your doing better. Nicole your a great mom. Dad

Aunt Carol said...

WHO is that big boy! I am crying, just so you know.