Monday, July 5, 2010

Two thumbs up.

Colin saw his first movie today! Toy Story 3 was a hit...he did get a little squirmy at one point, and we had to take a short walk...but for the most part as long as the boy had some snacks, he was all good!

The movie was cute. I even got a little teary at the end. OK, a lot teary. It reminded me of when my mom took me to my first movie, "Follow That Bird". I remember looking over at her, and she was crying because Big Bird was sad when he was kidnapped and trapped in a cage, and turned from yellow to blue. The apple doesn't fall far!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the calculations are correct Colin will take his kid to Toy Story 7.
When did this all start with the part 2s. Was it The Godfather? Rocky? French Connection? Who knows? Joe

Kara said...

I hear you! I got a little teary too! It was so sad ;o( You are brave for taking him and i am glad it all worked out!!

Anonymous said...

Great photo...loved seeing all of you..Nicole, will you be there next week? If so, see you then, hugs to Colin...

Anonymous said...

Great photo! We hope to see you next week Nicole...hugs to Colin