...And I'm pretty sure this is the last time I can squeeze him in a onesie. Haha, poor guy!
18 Months!
Just for the reminiscent at heart...
2 weeks.
6 Months.
One Year.
One Year.
So here is what our 18 month old is up to:
-Likes tractors, airplanes, outside, hats, friends, animals, music, snacks.
-Dislikes most vegetables...but will eat raw bell pepper and cucumber, and whatever I can sneak into his other food.
-Can say more words and phrases than we can count. He is like a parrot.
-Has all of his teeth except his two year molars.
-Gave up bottles at 16 months with no problem , but still has Binky for sleeping...and that is going to be harder to give up!
-Goes on the potty, but not consistently.
-Is in-between taking 2 naps a day...I think we are moving to one.
-Goes to bed between 8 and 9 and wakes between 7 and 8.
-Sweet, smart, funny, and stubborn.
-Loves life!
We have his 18 month checkup in a couple of weeks, so we will find out his stats then. He also has his first dentist appointment today. Yikes!
We love you, big boy. It's so fun to watch you grow!



4 comments:
Happy 18 Months Colin! He looks like such a big boy! We miss you guys and hope all is well :)
Happy birthday of sorts Mr. Colin. You are so cute. You even look happy despite your snug attire. That's pretty neat how you watch him grow. I expect he will take that bear to Notre Dame (when he plays on their team) and you can creep into the dorms and get a snapshot for us. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
COLIN, you are sooooooo BIG:)
Happy 18 Month Birthday Colin! You will always remember your birthday with you first dentist visit. You are such a BIG BOY doing all of those big boy things! You are the BEST! Love Grandma D.
Post a Comment