It's Lily's second birthday today! She's TWO! She's entering big girl status now. Our Lily is so sweet and adorable. She has the biggest smile and the cutest head of golden locks. We just love her!
We hope you had a terrific birthday Lily, and maybe we can celebrate when we come home in a few weeks!
Here's the big girl!...picture compliments of Carrie.
Colin and Lily are only six months apart. Because of this, I wanted to post a recent picture of the two of them together. I looked through my photo archives trying to find one, and realized I don't have any! I need to be better at capturing cousin moments...but in all fairness it's been difficult lately since they are always on the move! Here are a few "oldies" that I could find...
July 2009...their first meeting!
October 2009, at the Strong Museum in Rochester.
December 2009
September 2010- "Shopping" at the mini-Wegmans in the Strong Museum. Looks like they take after their Mom's. We LOVE Weggies!!

.jpg)



3 comments:
Aw, thanks Nicole. Lily looks like a gigantic baby in that first shot. Good grief! I can't believe she is two. It makes me a little verclempted (sp?) because she really is a big girl these days. Thanks for calling today. We can't wait to see you guys. Love you.
Happy birthday Lily. Joe
It's fun to be TWO!!! Happy Birthday Lily. Love Donna
Post a Comment