A few weekends ago we attended the NHL Fan Fair. The All Star game was the next day in Raleigh, so they had festivities going on all weekend.
The fair was a hockey lovers paradise...lots of memorabilia, autograph signings, and "test your hockey skills" contests. The highlight, of course, was the Stanley Cup (seen in the previous post). And yes, we waited 2 hours in line just to get up close and personal!
Lots o' hockey fans in the triangle area...

3 comments:
What' so funny, is that in that post you sounded a lot like the teacher in Charlie Brown videos. I didn't understand a word. Ha! Just kidding! Teach me your ways, you Hockey lady! ;) I have to admit, Colin with a hockey stick is pretty darn cute!
Looked like a great time. How lucky to live in the area where the All Star Game was played. That kind of thing does not happen often. Hockey is a great sport & brings the fans out, especially the kids. Everyone wants to be Gretzky. Colin fit right in with the rest of those kids. Go Colin!!!!I must say Colin is a pro with those cardboard cut outs. Love Donna
Colin is really cultivating a love for blown up sports mascots. I hope "the guy" wasn't jealous of the building-tall hockey player. Next year, Bills!
P.S. Jim Kelly was the answer to a question at trivia the other night. I was really tempted to put down K-Gun.
Post a Comment