Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Poor Sick Boy.

I think day 5 of Colin's sickness was at its worst today. But he does have quite the set-up, doesn't he? He requested water in his baseball cup, apple juice, peanut butter crackers, his penguin pillow pet, his froggy, and a Dora on TV. Anything for you, buddy.
After I took this, he said in a most pitiful sick stuffed up voice, "Cheese Mama".

4 comments:

Maggie said...

You forgot to mention the best part of his treatment--his mother's love! Hope the little guy is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Please tell Colin I hope he feels better and tell him ,when you guys get here, we will go to Chuckey Cheese and do other fun things. Dad / Papa

Anonymous said...

Nicole........
Is that how his little face looked when it was pressed up against the glass ? Soooooooo sad :(

We love you Colin,get better soon,
Aunt Kim, Uncle Don, Ellyn & Mark

Anonymous said...

Tough to see this little guy sick. Glad to hear that he is better. It must have been all that TLC. Love Grandma Donna