Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Clouds Away...

Colin went to Sesame Street Live! Of course he loved every minute of it!

This photo is funny because he looks like the only one there! And yes, this time I had the right day, haha. (For those of you who haven't heard the story, I thought it was last Saturday.)

He's ready for the show!
He is just such a good boy.

Sensory overload?

Bye Big Bird!

We did escape buying one of those giant Elmo face ballons...for 10 dollars. Seriously, do you really need a 10 dollar balloon? What a racket. I cringed when I counted five of them waaayyyy up on the ceiling. Actually, Colin didn't even blink an eye at the merchandise, but my mom did get him a penant to hang on his wall, because I got one when I went to Sesame Street Live in 1982!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. Mommy delivers!

Anonymous said...

Sunny Days...
What a fun day!
Grandma Patty