What a great way to celebrate Armed Forces Day!!!!Everyone looks so happy. Glad to have you home Kevin. Welcome back. Family fun time begins. Love Donna
Kevin--this message is from Jack, pretty much verbatim. He wanted to leave you a note:
"I like when you cross the sea. Are you sure you got hot in the desert? You should wear a special hat when you're there. We're happy you're back. I like your plane. Did you make any sand castles in the desert? Come visit us soon..we love you."
9 comments:
Aww. Thanks for posting so quickly Nicole! Great pictures. They made me teary. Glad you are back Kev. Hope you all have a nice weekend!!
Soooooooooo glad you're home !!
Enjoy the time together.....
Love,
Kim, Don, Ellyn & Mark
What a great way to celebrate Armed Forces Day!!!!Everyone looks so happy. Glad to have you home Kevin. Welcome back. Family fun time begins. Love Donna
Thanks for sharing the special day! Happy and proud of you three!!
Love,
Mom
Kevin--this message is from Jack, pretty much verbatim. He wanted to leave you a note:
"I like when you cross the sea. Are you sure you got hot in the desert? You should wear a special hat when you're there. We're happy you're back. I like your plane. Did you make any sand castles in the desert? Come visit us soon..we love you."
Love it! Such great pictures!
I love how you told the story, Nicole! Like I was there! Happy tears! Love,Grandma Patty
Welcome home son in law. Joe
Welcome home Kevin!!!!! Happy to have you back!
Love all the KInchies
Post a Comment