Friday, April 17, 2009

The DREADED belly pic...

I LOVE taking pictures. I'm that girl who brings out a camera to parties and bars, and any other place where I can get a good shot of our friends and family. I usually hear the groans coming from my high school girlfriends because they are not so enthusiastic about me whipping out a camera in the middle of a crowded place to capture a good moment. I politely remind them that one day they will be thankful that they will have these memories to look back on.

Well, I guess I should take my own advice. I have not taken one pregnancy pic of my growing belly. As a matter of fact, the only one that I have was taken by my sister-in-law at my baby shower. Kevin has asked me a few times to do it and I've refused. I just don't like pictures where I am the focus....especially when I am not feeling or looking my greatest. Which I definitely am not. But, I decided to bite the bullet and do it. Mostly because a lot of you have been asking for one, but also because I guess this should be a moment that I can always remember.

38 WEEKS

6 comments:

Kara said...

AHHHH you look beautiful my dear! Great belly!!!

Bridge said...

You could do maternity modeling! You are beautiful, Nicole!

Carrie said...

Trust me, you'll be happy you took this picture!! You look FANTASTIC.

jilljohnandhope said...

You look adorable! Congratulations!

The Flanigan Family said...

Awwww look at the belly! The rest of you still looks so skinny. You look beautiful!! I am ready to see the BOY!!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! You are all belly and you look fantastic!! I took so many pics of my belly with Caroline, but so far I only have a few with Corbin. I need to really start doing more belly shots before he gets here, yikes!! Pregnancy suits you very well!!