Colin was 3 months old yesterday! The boy is changing, and getting more fun every day. I'm pretty sure he is teething too because I can see little white lines where his 2 bottom teeth should be, and the drooling and hands in mouth is non-stop! Here are some stats:
Height: about 23 inches
Weight: 13 pounds 4 ounces
He is becoming way more vocal
Almost letting out a real laugh (he tries SO hard)
Smiles when we smile
Bats at toys
Recognizes our faces and voices
Rolling over one way (although I think it might just be on accident!)
The first picture was taken at 3 months, and the second picture at 2 months, so you can see how much he has grown!...it is a little skewed, since I think I was more zoomed in with the first pic...but you get the idea.
Three Months

10 comments:
Oh my gosh look at those chubby legs. I love chubby babies. Happy Birthday Colin! (Yesterday we were at Babies R' Us and there was a baby in a carseat and Jack said, "Is that like Lily?" I said, "No. That's a little boy." He said, "Is that like Colin? :) Yes."
Happy Three Month Birthday Colin! What a handsome boy! OOOOH Nicole! Eats him up!
Hes a cool dude. Dad
Colin, you are sooooo BIG!! What a peach!
I can't wait to see you soon!
P.S. Colin looks a little like Kevin.
Love the pictures. He is seriously too cute.
Give that baby a big squeeze for me & a high 5 from Clay!!! I can't believe he's all ready 3 months old - time flies!! We are missing you... D'Dawn & Clay
Hey Colin! Happy 3 months! I wish I could be there to see your smile in person. I'd even change a diaper or 2! Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Aunt B
Aunt B,that is true 'Auntie Love"!!!
He and the teddy bear look like they're flying along with the planes!
Love,
Haley Bop and
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment