Colin Patrick was baptized on August 30, 2009. It was such a great day. We were so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends, and it proved how much Colin is loved. This will be a day that we will always remember.
But one very special person was missing...Aunt Bridget, we missed you! We will let it slide though, since she is busy being a doctor in Rhode Island!
Thank you to all that helped make the day so special!
Colin and his Godfather, Uncle Chris
Colin and his Godmother, Aunt Carrie
The Tracy's
The man of the hour
Grandpa Jim
Some of the clan
Great Aunt Margaret and princess Lily
4 Generations in one picture...Great Grandma Millie, Grandma Donna, Mommy and Colin!
Daddy, Grandma Patty and Colin
The new Dads...Kevin & Colin, Jim & Jordan.
Our family
Grandpa Joe
Great Aunt Carol and Great Aunt Sue
7 comments:
Congrats to Colin, looks like it was a great day!
P.S. How does Kevin keep his pet caterpillar on his upper lip?
These are great shots Nicole. Love the one of Colin and your dad. Also love the shot of you, your mom, grandma and Colin. I'm glad you got a single shot of Colin too...I didn't! He's such a doll.
Never thought I'd see the day when Chris wore a clean tux while holding an explosive baby. I still can't get over the whole "Unlce Chris" and "Mommy Nicole" and "Grandma Donna" thing. Colin looked like he was having an awesome time!
Jordan is also completely adorable and beautiful!
Can't believe I am a Grandma either,but time marches on. The Baptism day was very beautiful, the Celebration of Mass with the families, the Baptism Rite, so important in our Christian faith & the gathering of family & friends. We are truly Blessed to have such a wonderful child come into our lives. God Bless Nicole, Kevin & Colin Patrick. Love Grandma Donna
Hooray for Colin! You guys have one beautiful baby boy! It's so exciting to see him grow. I'm glad you had a large crowd to celebrate with. Oh man I wish I could have made it!
God bless you all.
Post a Comment