Our adventures.
Good luck on your trip Nicole and safe travels. We can't wait to see you. Love you.
When are you heading this way? So excited to meet the little man and catch up with you soon!
We've been ready since he was born. Dad
Can't wait!!
I have never missed my New York status so much as I now do. When are the Tracy's heading to Little Rhodey?Just kidding. I know it's not exactly a destination spot. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!
So glad you're here. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good luck on your trip Nicole and safe travels. We can't wait to see you. Love you.
When are you heading this way? So excited to meet the little man and catch up with you soon!
We've been ready since he was born. Dad
Can't wait!!
I have never missed my New York status so much as I now do. When are the Tracy's heading to Little Rhodey?
Just kidding. I know it's not exactly a destination spot. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!
So glad you're here. Love, Mom
Post a Comment