AND Grandma Donna bought us a box of T O's cereal...just letting you know so we don't end up getting a surplus when we come to Rochester!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Please don't bother me...
Colin was too facinated with the toys on his bouncy chair, and didn't have the time to look at me. I guess I'm not as interesting these days.
AND Grandma Donna bought us a box of T O's cereal...just letting you know so we don't end up getting a surplus when we come to Rochester!

AND Grandma Donna bought us a box of T O's cereal...just letting you know so we don't end up getting a surplus when we come to Rochester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I was able to purchase a bulk supply at an outlet supermarket!
I love every picture of Colin!( and you 2 too!)
When do I get my TO's? Just kidding. Although, these Patriots fans need some riling up.
I can't get over how big Colin is!!! He's such a beautiful little chunk! Wish I could give him a hug sometime soon. You and Kev will just have to give him one for me.
Okay, I don't understand all the football talk, but WHO is the big boy? Sorry Nicole, he looks just like Kevin. I mean, not "sorry"; Kevin's quite cute....but he do look like his daddy.
p.s. can we talk about horses?
p.s. Nicole put the rest of the pictures on Snapfish again.
Post a Comment