SIX months old already?
He is :
-rolling all over
-saying baba and dada, and other various sounds
-eating oatmeal, and had tried sweet potatoes and pears so far
-sitting supported
-laughing out loud
-and has two bottom teeth!
We go for his 6 month check-up in a couple more weeks, so I will get his weight and height then.
He is :
-rolling all over
-saying baba and dada, and other various sounds
-eating oatmeal, and had tried sweet potatoes and pears so far
-sitting supported
-laughing out loud
-and has two bottom teeth!
We go for his 6 month check-up in a couple more weeks, so I will get his weight and height then.



Happy six month birthday, big boy.

5 comments:
They grow so fast!! he is super handsome!
Love you, Colin!
Happy Birthday buddy!
dad loves you
Congrats to Kevin's Yankees.... , oh that was hard. Joe
You think that was hard Dad, check out the post that I just did!
Post a Comment