Thanks to my family for a great birthday yesterday. Its been kind of crazy the last couple of weeks but Nicole and Colin have kept our spirits up. Nicole has prepared many fabulous meals while here and I know Donna appreciates it as much as I do. Chris too I'm sure. Of course Colin is our ray of sunsnine everynight when we get home from work. Thanks for our blessings. Joe
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Thanks to my family for a great birthday yesterday. Its been kind of crazy the last couple of weeks but Nicole and Colin have kept our spirits up. Nicole has prepared many fabulous meals while here and I know Donna appreciates it as much as I do. Chris too I'm sure. Of course Colin is our ray of sunsnine everynight when we get home from work. Thanks for our blessings. Joe
Thanks Carrie!
Joe,
Happy Birthday!
You better be careful bending down like that in your old age!
Its not easy getting older....
Post a Comment