Friday, November 27, 2009

We gave thanks...

We had a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! Not only do I have a wonderful hubby, but now we have a beautiful baby boy to love. I cannot be more thankful for our families and friends. We are blessed.

Colin with his Aunt Carrie and cousin Lily.

Colin has much love for his cousins. I really can't wait until these guys get older so they can run around and play with eachother. It is going to be fun, and even more crazy! Lily is just too darn cute. She always warms my heart when lately she runs up to me and gives me a hug when I come in the door.

Jack. I just love this little guy. Here he is showing Colin his "slice of pear" and is laughing because Colin is "talking" back to him.

I am not a turkey fan. My dinner plate usually consists of all the usual Thanksgiving sides, along with a tiny piece of turkey, just because I feel like I have to eat it. BUT, this turkey looked and tasted delish! It could have been on a cover of a magazine. My Uncle Jeff smoked it in his shiny new smoker. He out did himself. Again. All of the other food was awesome too, as usual!

Grandpa Joe

Aunt Kim, Mark and Auntie C

Haley, Ellyn and Emily with the boy

Me and my bro

We celebrated four birthdays on Thanksgiving. I can't believe that in December Nick and Haley will both be 13 and my brother is turning 20. I wil be *yikes* 29.


Alex entertaining us. He is such a cool dude.

My Grandpa was moving Colin's feet back and forth, simulating him ice skating. He kept saying "When are we going to get you on the ice?"

This is a familiar scene.

Along with my other cousins, my cousin Emily is such a big helper. I would use her as a babysitter any day. Not only does she play with Colin, she will also ask if I need help to load up the car, set up the pack-n-play etc. She will even change diapers! Thanks Mallleeeeeee! Do you want to come back to NC with me?

Here she was multi-tasking holding Colin and also managing to eat the big glob of whipped cream that Uncle Jeff just sprayed in her mouth.

Reading Colin the Thanksgiving book that he got from Grandma Patty.

No comments: