Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy, busy!

Colin and I had such a busy week! Our social calender was full, that's for sure. My week started off with a trip to Ralph Wilson Stadium to see the Bills play on Sunday. And they won! What a great game it was, and such a nice day weather-wise. I don't have any pictures, since I didn't bring the camera. Sorry Kev. We will have to wait for Pelow to e-mail his pictures, but I won't hold my breath since he is computer illiterate, and we still haven't seen his pictures from years ago. Haha.

On Monday we celebrated my 29th birthday with my parents, brother and Kevin's mom. It was such a nice night...my mom made a great pasta dinner (my fave) and topped it off with some cake for dessert. I'm sorry I didn't get more pictures! Thank you for coming Grandma Patty! It was fun!


On Wednesday we went over Jim's house, to visit him and his son Jordan. Jim actually cooked dinner himself! I was so impressed, I had to get a picture. And it was delish.
After dinner, Jim and his girlfriend Laura surprised me with cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday. It was sooo sweet!

Jordan and Colin. He looks bigger and CUTER every time I see him!


On Thursday we went to Buffalo with Kevin's Dad and Uncle Tim. It's always nice to visit Carrie and the kids...and like always she made a delicious lunch, complete with birthday cupcakes for Grandpa Jim and I. Thank you Carrie! And, it was great spending time with you, Grandpa Jim!

Lily and Colin

All the kids are fascinated with Grandpa Jim's watch.


The hostess with the most-ess

Great Uncle Tim with his bud

Grandpa Jim and Jack

On Thursday night we stopped over my Grandparents house. Uncle Chris had some work to do. I come from a family of hunters. Sorry if you are squeamish...but Chris not only hunts, he butchers the deer himself. Of course with the help of my Grandpa (the expert). They cut steaks, roasts, and made hamburgers. My Grandpa says that if you butcher the deer yourself, then you can be sure that nothing gets wasted. I guess it's a lot of work, but worth it. We had some for dinner that night, it was good!

My Aunt Sue stopped by for a minute and got in some Colin time.

Again, if you are squeamish, just scroll past...but here is the team in action. My Grandma Millie and Mom even came down in the basement to help weigh and package the meat.

On Friday
we went to the Zehr's house for dinner. Bailey is as adorable as ever. I grabbed my camera to snap a few shots of her and Colin before we left. Bailey leaned over and gave Colin a kiss, and Colin got a huge smile on his face. It was so cute! Of course I missed it because the camera died! It figures. But, thank you for the nice visit, Jim, Katie and Bailey!

What a great week!

5 comments:

Bridge said...

All these fair-haired babes! Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you, Nicole! Looks like you had a great week. Colin is so adorable, I can't get over it. Can't wait till Christmas!

Pat said...

Beautiful Babies!

Kara said...

WOW girl...you are the social butterfly;o) FYI: we will be in town this next week for a few days and the week after xmas! WE NEED TO CATCH UP!

carrie said...

These pictures were fun to look at. Colin and Bailey make a cute little couple there at the end. I love the pic of him with Jordan too. He's got a bigger posse than I do. Anyhoo, thanks for coming up and happy birthday again. You look great. I on the other hand have to do something about the rat's nest that is my hair. Yikes...maybe Santa will bring me a new hair dryer. Love the pic of Colin studying my dad's watch. Maybe he should market those for babies and toddlers. Oh, and the meat picture is funny...I didn't realize it was such a family affair. Too bad you can't ship venison to the desert.

Unknown said...

WOW! You and Colin are quite busy!! We are missing you - we put up the special Christmas tree that you gave Clay one year - it's on his bedside table! It brought back so many fabulous memories!! Sounds like you guys are doing great - Take are!!
D'Dawn and Clay