Our adventures.
I swear that boy could model. That face always makes me smile. He looks he's got a little of the devil in him in that one picture!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!Colin is a CUTIE!I think Kevin makes that face...still!
I love that face!! I want to see you guys soon. I think you need a trip to TX when Kev gets home!! We are moving to Corpus in Feb so you and I can drink some Shiner while the boys babysit! Miss you!
I love how HUGE his cheeks are! He's so cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I swear that boy could model. That face always makes me smile. He looks he's got a little of the devil in him in that one picture!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!
Colin is a CUTIE!
I think Kevin makes that face...still!
I love that face!! I want to see you guys soon. I think you need a trip to TX when Kev gets home!! We are moving to Corpus in Feb so you and I can drink some Shiner while the boys babysit! Miss you!
I love how HUGE his cheeks are! He's so cute.
Post a Comment