Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snooooowwwwwwww!

Colin saw his first snow this morning! I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up...I mean, I know it's December but upstate NY has gotten NO snow until now, which is unusual. I guess I just wasn't expecting it. As soon as Colin woke up I threw his hat on and brought him outside to see it. I think Lucy was a little confused at first, but she started romping around in no time.
Here's to snowmen, sledding, and snowball fights!




I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "Snow Day". My brother used to watch it when he was younger. It's a really cute movie that Nickelodeon put out in early 2000, and it's a bonus because it's filmed in Syracuse which is in Upstate NY. There is a scene in the beginning where the little girl gets super excited that it snows in the morning, because she is waiting for a snow day from school. She runs out her front door and yells "SNOOOOWWWWWWWW!" That's what I felt like this morning! I looked on youtube but couldn't find a video clip. If you have (older) kids, check the movie out!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Definitely need to get Colin a snowsuit!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole, had a birthday Monday...Happy Birthday to her. Dad