Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New year, new house...


We had quite the start to 2009! For the past 4 years, we called Little Rock our home, but sadly it was time to move on to new things! We left behind our first house, good times, great friends, and so many wonderful memories. Little Rock will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Our road to North Carolina was quite the rough one. We were homeless for a few weeks, and although living it up in a hotel doesn't sound so bad, it definitely was a little stressful being unorganized and trying to keep a 75 pound dog happy. Not fun. During this time we were house hunting for a home to rent, but decided to buy one. We love it! It is in a great neighborhood, and I have faith that this home will bring us a whole new set of lasting memories. We will welcome visitors at anytime!

7 comments:

The Commish said...

Congrats!! The house looks awesome and I'm sure Lucy is a lot happier in her backyard. I only have two questions though....1)Does Ms. Pacman have her own room? 2)Now that mini-Kevin is weeks away, you probably wont be needing that black and white poster of the two girls kissing that Kevin told me I can have, soooo?

-Mac

Kara said...

Welcome to blog land my dear! Love the new house...I am all about front porches! Cannot wait to see pics of the new little Tracy soon!

Kara said...

Oh and I linked you on my blog...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house. It looks great! Glad to hear you guys are settling in. You and Chrissy should link blogs.

http://theaccessorista.blogspot.com/

Brian

Carrie said...

Yay! Now I have a new website I can obsessively check. :) The house is gorgeous. Beautiful home for a beautiful family. Jack is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his cousin as are the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys aren't homeless anymore! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. Kelly and I will have to plan a trip to see you guys. Maybe next year when our little ones are year old or so.

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Yay, welcome to the blog world. The new house is beautiful!! Okay, you must put up belly pics!! I started doing them on our blog around 26 weeks with Caroline, but I think I will start next week with Corbin!! Can't wait to find out baby boy's name, that is so exciting to keep his name a secret :)