We put Colin's activity mat together and put him under it this afternoon. He really loved it! He was so alert. I love these shots of him looking around and exploring his new toy.
I can't get over the head of hair on this child! After looking at these I felt guilty and put Lily's mat back together (Jack always takes down the arches). The poor girl was playing with a sock this morning. It's amazing how much he is already exploring!
3 comments:
I can't get over the head of hair on this child! After looking at these I felt guilty and put Lily's mat back together (Jack always takes down the arches). The poor girl was playing with a sock this morning. It's amazing how much he is already exploring!
Awww what a cutie! Look at his big eyes!
Hmmm...now who does Colin look like?
Post a Comment