Sunday, May 17, 2009

The 'Rents are in town...

My parents got into town this week to visit and meet Colin. It is so nice having them here...and thank goodness they came when they did since I had to go to the emergency room the day they arrived. Long story short...mastitis. But, all is getting better now.


Of course my mom scooped Colin up as soon as she walked in the door, and has earned the nickname "CG". Yes, this does stand for Crazy Grandma.

I'm sure we will come up with a nickname soon for Grandpa Joe.

3 comments:

Kara said...

love the pics. We have a CG too..go figure! You look great and so do your parents. Mastitis is not fun my friend. HOpe it cleared up quickly for you!

Carrie said...

Awww! He looks like such a little cuddle bug with your mom. He's all nuzzled into her. I'm so jealous. I hope your mastitis is better too. I unfortunately know what you're going through (remember October 21, 2006?). It stinks. But, it is definitely worth it in the long run. Feel better and give my nephew a kiss for me.

jilljohnandhope said...

Girl, I hate that you had mastitis. I hope it was a one time deal for you. No one understands how bad it is unless they have had it. I spent 4 days in the hospital last May with it...it sucks.