We went to the doctors today and everything seems to be going well. The doctor said I am 1 centimeter dialated, which is really a fancy way of saying the baby can make his arrival in a few days or even weeks.I am supposed to be due on Monday the 4th, but we will see. Now it's a waiting game...lets hope that he comes sooner rather than later!
The doctor is "guesstimating" that this baby is 8 pounds or bigger. While she was feeling my stomach she kept saying "There seems to be a lot of baby in there." Oh boy.
We will keep you posted!

3 comments:
I SOOOO want to know when this baby comes!! When is your actual due date? I cannot wait to have this baby! I too saw the doc yesterday and they are predicting an early baby...but they really have no idea! Good luck girl!!!
Sounds like Baby Tracy is going to be a big boy! Try to rest up while you can. Love you guys.
It's getting close!! I will be thinking of you...I can't wait to see baby Tracy!! Mske sure Kevin texts all of us to let us know everything is ok.
Love you guys!!!
Chrissy
Post a Comment