I told you a few posts ago that I am always impressed by the creative things that Kevin comes up with while talking to Colin. Yesterday was no exception. I bought a book for the baby called Black and White Animals.The book has no words, just pictures, and in it there is a picture of a cat.You can only imagine the fun Kevin had with this one. Here was the dialouge...
Kevin: "And this is a cat. Do you see the cat Colin? Cats are like rats. They are dirty and disgusting and carry diseases, and you are never to touch one. Grandma Donna has cats, but we won't hold that against her..."
*Disclaimer* Grandma Donna does have cats, and they are NOT dirty or disgusting. nor do they carry diseases. And, Nicole does NOT share the same feelings as Kevin towards cats.

3 comments:
Love it! Zach hates cats too! REALLY HATES THEM and told me if I ever get one, he will teach it how to swim in the pond across the street! Love all the stories girl!
Aunt B isn't a huge cat fan either. I feel like Kev was scratched by a cat when he was little or something, no? Anyway, Brian is crazy allergic to them, too. Well, try to keep an open mind, Colin.
I am with Kevin. Cats are gross. And oh my goodness, when they jump up on people's counters...ewww.
Post a Comment