Nicole, this picture made me laugh because I've been there. The thing is though in my picture I would have miscellaneous items strewn all over the place and mismatched outfits. In your picture it looks like you've just vacuumed and everything is tidy as can be. Looks like even Lucy needed a nap. Hang in there mom! One day you can tell Colin how much he owes you. :)
3 comments:
Nicole, this picture made me laugh because I've been there. The thing is though in my picture I would have miscellaneous items strewn all over the place and mismatched outfits. In your picture it looks like you've just vacuumed and everything is tidy as can be. Looks like even Lucy needed a nap. Hang in there mom! One day you can tell Colin how much he owes you. :)
This one we need to send to Kodak!
All is well with the world--and Colin is surrounded with love
Post a Comment