And mom, I promise I will post a picture with me in it soon (she has been asking for one)...other than the one of me sleeping in the post below.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Daddy is so funny...
I was able to capture Colin when he was smiling and talking to Daddy! Lately I haven't had the camera ready to catch him when he is smiling, since I usually only have a small window of opportunity, but I promise I will get a close-up one of those big gummy smiles soon!
And mom, I promise I will post a picture with me in it soon (she has been asking for one)...other than the one of me sleeping in the post below.


And mom, I promise I will post a picture with me in it soon (she has been asking for one)...other than the one of me sleeping in the post below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes! You need some photos of you and Colin, too Nicole!
Colin is such a happy baby! I love all the pictures, Nicole! I look forward to seeing them so.. Every picture is a gem! Okay the last pic is too funny! Counting the days...
The way Kev is holding Colin in the last pic makes me think of someone carrying a football. Coincidence?
Happy First Father's Day , Kevin!
With Love,
Mom
Post a Comment