Sunday, June 21, 2009

Going to the chapel...

This weekend we went to Baltimore for one of my best friend's weddings. Kelly and I have been friends since 7th grade and it was so nice seeing her and her family. They were like a second family to me while growing up, and we shared so many fun times together! I was more than honored to be a part of her special day. She looked beautiful. Unfortunately,while going through our pictures, I found out that we never got a decent picture of the bride and groom! Sorry! It was a beautiful day though, and it is apparent how in love Scott and Kelly are. Here's to a lifetime of happiness!
Kelly and her beautiful daughter Kendall.


This is one of my favorites...Kelly dancing with her dad for the father daughter dance, and Kendall joined in too. I love how they are holding her with her little feet dangling.

Kelly and I. We had fun reminiscing about the fun times we used to have!

Colin and Daddy. Colin was such a good boy the whole weekend, even on the long car rides.
He was SO tired at the end of the night...probably since he got so much attention throughout the day!


Colin and I sharing a dance.




5 comments:

Pat said...

Mommy, you look so beautiful,holding your little bundle!

carrie said...

I love that picture of you Nicole. You look sooo great. And Colin looks so happy to be clinging to his mom.

Bridge said...

I love the picture of you and Colin, too! You look beautiful!

Kara said...

I love the pics! Brought back lots of memories seeing you a Kelly together! We had some good times;o)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelly , The DelVecchios