Monday, July 27, 2009

The Buffalo Bills boy

I guess it is never too early to gear up for football season in the Tracy house. Today Colin watched the 'TO Show' with me on VH1...it is pretty interesting. I always like watching a show when somewhere so close to home is in the spotlight. Looks like the city of Buffalo is pretty excited to have this new superstar of an addition. Lets hope Terrell Ownes lives up to the hype. Just maybe he will give the Bill's offense the boost that they need. We will keep our fingers crossed, just like we do every season. Playoffs this year? Can I even venture to say Superbowl? Who knows. Just get your popcorn ready.

Oh, and can somebody please get us a box of TO's? I think they are only being sold at Tops. Apparently Colin needs one to join the Flutie Flakes that are on his dresser.



7 comments:

carrie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I need a copy of that last picture. Colin looks like he's going to be a little linebacker. Dave just called me and said, "Did you see the latest pictures of Colin? He's getting BIG!" He's so adorable. I swear I have a similar picture of Jack somewhere. Thanks for posting. I'm on the hunt for TO's. They weren't at Wegmans. And every day on our news we get a TO update.

Joe said...

Well T.O is a flake so it makes sense. But if Colin ends up on the Bills I will have to change teams!
I hope the Bill's QB is ready to get ripped if T.O doesn't get the ball enough. Dad

Pat said...

Gooooooo Bills! (I'm very impressed with your TO assessment!)
Oh my gosh Colin is all boy! I just love him to pieces!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor kid doesn't have a chance has a Bills fan. Do Colin a favor and get him a Redskin shirt.

Bridge said...

Wowzas! Colin totally looks like he's watching a Bills nailbiter (as if there were any other kind of Bills game) in that second shot! And he looks just like Kev in the last one! Maybe this will be the year for Buffalo!

Kara said...

I love his little chunky hands!! I could just eat them up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I can't beleive my eyes! Is that kid a daddy's boy or what?! You should totally get a pic of them in front of the inflatable Bill. Ohhh, the memories...