I don't know if any of you can relate, but moving to a new town and trying to find a reputable place to have your hair done is a challenge. When my sister and brother in law were visiting us they stopped one morning to get coffee, and were thoughtful enough to ask the cashier where she got her hair done. "Talk of the Town" she said, and that is where I went today. I really like it, and I think this will be my place of choice while I do my time here in Fayetteville. Thanks Carrie and Dave!
Before our walk this evening, Kevin snapped some shots of Colin and I.
The first pic is blurry, but I like it.

7 comments:
Colin likes the new do too, Mommy!
Your hair looks GRRRRRREAT Nicole!
You look beautiful and Colin too (handsome) Dad
I love your hair Nicole! You're such a hot mama. The last picture is my favorite. Oh and just so you know, I'm always asking people where they get their hair done. One time we were at the Galleria mall in Buffalo and Dave was in a store looking at shoes. He came out to find me getting this woman's business card. He said, "What are you doing!?" And I said, "I liked her hair and asked her where she gets it done and she just so happened to have the stylist's business card." I'm still trying to find someone I like here in Buffalo. :(
I feel your pain. 5 years in FL and I still haven't found anyone that I like as much as my hairdresser in NC. Maybe during the next move, I can find somewhere good to go. Your hair looks great...I looove the highlights! Can't wait to see you guys.
XOXO
I wish I could squeeze that baby!! Chris and I miss you guys!
Looking good Nicole! I'm glad you found some time for yourself to recharge your batteries a little. Colin is such a cutie, too!
Nicole your hair looks FABULOUUUUS!!!!! Giiiiiiiiiirl, how I remember those first days out of the house away from Haley Bop. As much as you love that baby, it feels so FREE!!!
We cannot wait to SMOOSH the baby!
Post a Comment