Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jump Colin, jump!

Ok, not quite. Kevin had set up Colin's jumperoo so his cousin Lily could use it during her visit. I had left it out because I figured it wouldn't be long for Colin's turn. Well, since he has been holding his head up fairly well I decided he needed a change of scenery and I put him in it. I had to put a blanket under his feet so they wouldn't dangle. He really loved it! He enjoyed looking at the toys. I have a feeling he will be jumping like his cousin soon!



4 comments:

Joe said...

Play the Van Halen song.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, he's so cute!!!! I wanna see him so bad!!!! miss u and can't wait to see your little angel!!!!

carrie said...

Ok, Jack just walked over to the computer and said, "There's Colin! Can you find Lucy please?" He is so cute. He really is a beautiful baby. Do you guys know that?! :)

Pat said...

Mornin' Colin! Hugs and Kisses!!