Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Nia

Baby Nia Jane is here! FIVE weeks early, I might add. She is doing wonderful, and weighs in at almost a whopping 6 pounds...which is great for being so early. She is beautiful. Jenny, Colin and I were so excited to meet her. It was surreal to see Stacey as a mom. And weird that we were both sitting in her living room with our babies. Mike even took out his calender and marked it down, saying that he thought he'd never see the day...(you have to remember, we all knew each other when we were 15 years old.) I reminded Stacey that Nia and Colin should be graduating high school the same year, just as we did. Only it will be 2027!


Stacey and her baby. Stacey looks GREAT!



I loved holding the little peanut.

Colin is quite the ladies man.

This picture is so funy...kinda at a weird angle, but Colin is HUGE next to Nia!

Welcome to the world, Nia Jane!

2 comments:

Kara said...

She is adorable. Please tell Stacy congrats for me! Isn't it weird how fast they grow up?

carrie said...

Cute baby! And you're right, Colin looks huge next to her. You and your friends spring right back from pregnancy, huh? It takes me about 12 months. :)