We missed you Kevin...even my Grandpa said so. He STILL can't believe that Kevin has never been to "the camp".
Cousin Mark and Colin. Mark gave Colin this bib...close your eyes, Sabers fans!

We left Colin with my Grandpa while we went deeper into the woods to find a Christmas tree. When my mom asked my Grandpa where he wanted Colin, he said "RIGHT HERE!", and sat him on the steering wheel.

I brought Lucy in the cabin and told her to lay down...she laid right on my little Grandma's feet! Poor Millie.

This BY FAR is the best picture of the weekend. Uncle Don was in the background, so Ellyn decided to hold him in her hand. We got a good laugh out of this one.











3 comments:
Love that picture of Colin and your grandfather. How sweet! The pic of Lucy and your grandmother made me laugh. You'd think Lucy was a little lap dog sitting at her feet like that.
I love all the pictures of your family fun! It 's the best of times! Thanks so much for sharing!
Nicole! I am laughing so hard! Please put these on snappyfish sos I can print them out. Next best thing to being there........NOT. Did I mention how much I loathe school?
Post a Comment