Monday, October 26, 2009

Colin's first hockey game...and definitely not his last...

On Sunday, I went to my Aunt Sue's house for a jewelry party. When Kevin found out that I was taking Colin, he wasn't too happy that I was exposing him to such a girlie event. But Kev, you'll be happy to know that a few of my boy cousins and Uncles made an appearance (pretty much just to eat). I was just going to go home afterward but my mom and grandpa were headed to my brother's hockey game so I decided to join them. So Colin's girlie afternoon was balanced out with some good ol' fashioned hockey...ice cold rink, whistles blowing, and the sound of skate blades cutting the ice. I'm not surprised that Colin seemed pretty content watching the game. After all, hockey is in his blood.

And, congrats to the Bills pulling out another victory this Sunday. I guess I should mention the Yankees too, although it kills me.


Hanging out with a few of the girls at the jewelry party

See, he can't take his eyes off the game.

Uncle Chris, number 12 on the right...they were moving too fast for me to get an action shot.

2 comments:

carrie said...

I didn't realize your brother was still playing! That's so cool. That picture of you, Colin and your grandfather is great.

Anonymous said...

Burrrr...it makes me cold just looking at these pics! But at least Colin is warm in his spikey hat...love it!