Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

We carved pumpkins last night! And don't worry Kev, we were carving while watching the World Series. Colin was positioned just right so he could see the TV too.

When it was time to decide what to carve, my dad suggested that I do something for Kevin... like a Buffalo Bills, Yankees or Notre Dame logo. I went back and forth with the idea and realized my carving skills weren't up to par so I decided to do a traditional jack o'lantern face, to commemorate Colin's first pumpkin. Sorry Kev. It was a good thing though, since my brother did the "Son's of Anarchy" symbol (his fave TV show at the moment) and my dad did the 49ers. At least Colin's was Halloween-ish.





Hard at work


Look closely to the right Kev, do you see a black shadow lurking about? Scary.

Colin's first pumpkin. And to the right, are the flowers that Kevin sent me for our anniversary.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I just love the little pumpkin! Happy First Halloween Colin!
What a treat having a front row seat by the carvers! They all turned out spook-tacular!

Dana said...

That is a great pic of him and your mom!! Laszlo thought she was your sister in the garden factory pics so make sure you tell her!! He was so shocked that was your mother he said well looks like Nicole will age well!! I miss u guys so much Colin is sooooo cute!!!!